EJC : FireShow.cz
European Juggling Convention
adidas i-5923 pride pack
Autor: k2f5em0s (IP zalogováno)
Datum: 9 July, 2019 09:21

adidas trainers mens black Adidas Originals presents a new iteration of the Iniki Runner "I-5923" with a black and collegiate burgundy colorway . The "I-5923" is a rebranded update of the Iniki Runner that pays tribute to the brand's running heritage.

adidas trainers womens sale The mesh-based sneaker mimics the overall design of the Iniki silhouette, but embraces a more streamlined design with heat-welded details. The silhouette features a mesh upper with an EVA midsole and a fan-favorite gum-bottom, offering extra layers of protection and comfort.

adidas trainers white and red Inspired by the '70s, created for today, these women's shoes bring a fresh yet familiar look to the streets. They're made from soft jersey material that's built around an inner bootee for a snug, comfy fit. Suede overlays provide structure and support. Boost cushioning softens every step.

adidas i-5923 pride pack The I-5923 then offers total evolution, utilizing a concealed sock-fit design, OrthoLite® sockliner and BOOST midsole unit for the best in contemporary fit and comfort. Subtle details such as copper-tipped laces and a gum rubber tooling completes the contemporary-classic design, creating an authentic unity of the old and new.

https://www.sportshoenews.com/

Bohužel, do tohoto fóra mohou přispívat pouze přihlášení návštěvníci.
Online uživatelů (Administrátor)
Hostů: 11