EJC : FireShow.cz
European Juggling Convention
It's hard to beat one of the best players in the history
Autor: missci (IP zalogováno)
Datum: 12 December, 2014 08:11

emotion, I don't want to cry but almost ready to cry. ”"Niukangbi had a lot of achievements, I saw him talking to my article, I hope I nike kd 5 elite for sale can work harder, I totally took his advice. I work very hard every day, hoping to get better. "Keyegaosi said," I think I have some time, I'll do what I can do, hoping to train hard won. ”Keyegaosi breakthrough this year, especially in July when he was knocked out by world number one Rafael Nadal in Wimbledon finals, also came to the third round of the us open. He only 183 at the start of the season, and came to a personal-high 51 in September. That month he also joined the Australia Davis Cup, 5-0 sweep Uzbekistan hold seats in the world group."When we thought he had defeated Nadal is through to the last eight at Wimbledon, made him stand out from the candidate, he also won several Challenger tournament champion

. It's hard to beat one of the cheap air jordan 14 retro best players in the history of Wimbledon Centre Court, but he was doing very well. "Niukangbi said," I think that Australian tennis has a bright future. ”Since 2010 niukangbi award is awarded annually, for rewards to players, coaches, clubs, cheap adidas d rose 3.5 societies, volunteer's contribution to Australian tennis. Other than keyegaosi, kejinajisi won the best young player award. ATP World Tour finals today at year-end 2014 official website released the final rankings after having spent a season of concern, Serbia star Novak Djokovic third within four years locked up the year-end world number one title, Switzerland's Roger Federer became began in 1973 U.A.E. air ATP rankings after the oldest year-end world number two ranked players. Japan one of Nishikiori Kyu hit a career-best season, he ranks fifth in the year-end rankings, becoming the first

Asian men's player into year-end top ten. air jordan 5 retro cheap And laaoniqi became the first Canada as well as the first top ten player born 1990. This year also marks the first time since 2011 has three new players (Brocade weaving Kyu, laaoniqi and Nineth Marin cilic) qualified for the year-end top-ten.2014 U.A.E. air ATP singles year-end top ten lists1. Novak Djokovic (Serbia)-be year-end number one for the third time in four years, and eighth consecutive top three qualify for the year-end.2. Roger Federer (Switzerland)-the second-oldest player (age 33), 13th year in air jordan 11 retro for sale a row the year-end top-ten.3. Rafael ? Rafael Nadal (Spain)-three-time winner of the year-end number one, after Connors (16) and John McEnroe (10) third place after ten years in a row the year-end top ten left.4. the SITAN?WA lingka (Switzerland)-entered for the second year in a row the year-end top-ten, won first Grand

Bohužel, do tohoto fóra mohou přispívat pouze přihlášení návštěvníci.
Online uživatelů (Administrátor)
Hostů: 12