EJC : FireShow.cz
European Juggling Convention
meiladenuoweiqi 6-5/Zimonjic. Third singles
Autor: missci (IP zalogováno)
Datum: 12 December, 2014 08:11

showdown, BERDYCH again to swallow defeats, 5-6 loss to Tsonga. In mixed doubles, Serena Nova keyegaosi partner with Australia, but failed to win, lost to feilipukensi/Nestor 3-6. At this point, the collision is 4 time. Final women's singles, womens nike free trainer 7.0 Serena finally hits Lucking, beat feilipukensi 6-5. Two teams the final aggregate score is 21-29, collision team suffered four consecutive defeats.After the match, Agassi said: "in this format, all things are possible. But one time is too fast, and Philip played Sith can't be too relaxed. I was until the nike free 3.0 v3 for sale second half of the race is likely to get a good feel, but it was too late. "Serena you think a game like this might be a good way to prepare for the new season. "In the meantime, I think it was easy, fun game, I don't think it would be beneficial to prepare for war. But the result is surprising, flawlessly. After the Manila Grand Prix fight, I think this is a good

way to prepare for the new season. I would go every year to come. ”Manila, remain undefeated in India faced by the Ace U.A.E. Royals, nike lunarglide 5 ireland did not give opponents a chance. Their opening singles contest, Ivanovic beat meiladenuoweiqi 6-2. The subsequent mixed doubles, bopana/Mirza beat meiladenuoweiqi 6-5/Zimonjic. Third singles showdown, Monfils is also easy win 6-1 win over Marin cilic [Twitter]. Veteran singles, Santoro defeated Goran Ivanisevic nike zoom structure 16 review 6-2. Final men's doubles, bopana/Monfils beat Marin cilic/Zimonjic 6-1, and they eventually 30-11 on aggregate victory over the Royals. SINA sports news Beijing time on November 25, Spain superstar Rafael Nadal has recently announced, in 2016, he will open a tennis school in his hometown in Mallorca, train new players.14 Grand Slam champion Nadal in his hometown in Mallorca recently held a ceremony for the

school, Spain said: "this is a special day for me, my efforts for this school for many years, now finally a dream come true. "He added that the school" program in the summer of 2016, begins. ”The school will consist of a normal school, Rafael Nadal hoped to learn tennis genius here are also able to learn cultural knowledge.Earlier this month, nike free 4.0 v3 mens Nadal had appendicitis operation and back surgery, and he is now resting, plans to return to action in early January. Australia Network on the Association's annual awards, Nova Nike?keyegaosi took off his most valuable niukangbi Awards, by the yuehan?niukangbi I Prize award for best Australian players rewarded the 2014 season."I really didn't think I would win this award," said keyegaosi, "de Raquel performance this season, Hewitt and Stosur are worthy of winning the prize. When I heard my name, I was overcome with

Bohužel, do tohoto fóra mohou přispívat pouze přihlášení návštěvníci.
Online uživatelů (Administrátor)
Hostů: 11