EJC : FireShow.cz
European Juggling Convention
tying Sampras ' achievement."The second set victory
Autor: missci (IP zalogováno)
Datum: 12 December, 2014 08:13

challenging. Back in 2007, in Miami, I have got his first championship that week felt the most important game is still fresh. ”Losing Rafael Nadal said: "I was never in the other match, losing so many finals, but this game is very special to jordan retro 12 mens me. Audience gives us the energy and enthusiasm is very memorable. ”Roman, finalsKing of clay Rafael Nadal on the clay season is not interested in this is who over the past 10 years, before arriving in Rome for the first time only the hands of a clay title in hand. Nadal in the Monte Carlo quarterfinals, losing the ajf 4 for sale past 46 clay court finals in world war I and the first showdown. Since then, Nadal is in Barcelona's first defeat suffered after the age of 16. Twice in a row beat Nadal on clay, was his compatriot David Ferrer.A week ago in Madrid, won the season's first clay court title after Nadal on the way to the Rome final after spending nearly

10 hours. But as the seven-time champion of the tournament, no one doubted fighting fatigue as Nadal's way. Although Djokovic was cheap air jordan 6 rings troubled by a wrist injury, but he eventually, and 4:6, and 6:3 in the final victory over Rafael Nadal."This week 4 games in 5 games are played all three games is a winner, I think the semi-final two set victory over laaoniqi help me. "Djokovic said later:" in the victory over Nadal on clay, gave me a lot of confidence. ”French Open FinalsFinals of Roland Garros for Djokovic, means a lot, if he can beat Nadal in the final, cheap nike air jordan fusion 5 he will join the ranks of the Golden slam. The 2012 tournament champion, before he came to the finals, has won eight of the past nine and Rafael Nadal's hands.Played 11 times in the past in two competitions, and won the first set of players have won nine of them. But in this important clash, Nadal 3:6 to lose the first set down,

and the 7:5 and the 6:4 successfully reversed, while Nadal won the Nineth, also with 14 Grand Slam, tying Sampras ' achievement."The second set victory is essential. "Winning the final Nadal said:" If there is no second set, I wasn't even sure if I could jordan retro 8 for sale win the Championship. "Austria Nova duominike?dimu achieved a great breakthrough in the 2014 season, his ranking soared from early 139 bits to 39 now.After a very busy season, Tim had hoped to be able to fully recover, with preparations for the 2015 season ATP World Tour finals. 21 Austria people resting in the ATP off-season came when he began serving in the army, he had begun in Austria had received basic training of the armed forces.Tim at the BNP Paris masters second round defeat to Lin came only a few days after the card is located in Vienna near the ciweierfakexing barracks, began to undergo a 17-day training.

Bohužel, do tohoto fóra mohou přispívat pouze přihlášení návštěvníci.
Online uživatelů (Administrátor)
Hostů: 3