ŘETĚZY : FireShow.cz
všechno co chcete vědět o řetězech a bojíte se zeptat...
Nike and swore never to switch brands
Autor: sooo (36.5.118.---)
Datum: 7 December, 2018 04:04

Every year several million tons of plastic waste end up in the world’s oceans. This causes pollution and kills animals—not to mention, we Nike Air Max 90 Mujer Negras humans ingest the microplastic through the food we eat. In an effort to solve this problem, adidas entered into a partnership with Parley for the Oceans last year. Since then, the athletic apparel manufacturer has been exploring innovative Adidas Adilette Slides Donna ways to create sustainable products. Now, adidas is getting ready to launch its first sneaker made from recycled plastic bottles!

The new sneaker, adidas UltraBOOST Uncaged Parley, shows that sustainability is a major priority for adidas. It is the first mass-produced shoe made of recycled materials. 95 % of the sneaker is constructed of plastic waste collected from the beaches of the Nike Air Huarache Damen Maldives. The remaining 5 % consists of recycled polyester. The production of the exclusive running shoe involves turning the recovered ocean plastic into special yarns. This makes it possible to recycle 11 plastic bottles for each pair of shoes. The shoe design is inspired by ocean waves, an amazing way to celebrate sustainability.

The new adidas UltraBOOST Uncaged Parley will go on sale in just a few days, and you better be quick! Only 7,000 pairs of Adidas Superstar Mujer Blancas the exclusive shoe will be available in the adidas online shop and in selected adidas sports performance stores for € 199.95 each. You can already take a look at the Parley sneaker in the online shop here!

In the coming year, adidas is planning to intensify its efforts on the “Parley for the Oceans” project: “In 2017, we are going to produce a million pairs of shoes from Parley Asics Gel Lyte 5 Femme ocean plastic. The goal of adidas is to completely remove purely synthetic materials from our supply chain,” said Eric Liedtke, adidas Group executive board member responsible for global brands. Thus, the target is to collect a minimum of eleven million plastic bottles from coastal regions in 2017 with the help and assistance of beach cleaners and environmental activists. “We will recycle the bottles and turn them into high-quality sports apparel.”

Running Nike Air Max Classic BW Mujer shoes, or ‘Runners’ have been a mainstay in urban culture since the 80’s, and this year has been no different, but why? This year, it seems like every other weekend, whether it be an Adidas NMD, a new Yeezy, or an Ultra boost, thousands of people gather around either their laptops or a local Adidas retailer to grab a pair. This craze seemed to happen overnight as some of the same people who were religiously tied to Nike and swore never to switch brands are now walking down the street in the newest Ultra boosts. This sudden fad for Adidas runners can be credited to one person and one person only, Kanye West.

When Nike and Kanye parted ways back in 2013, it seemed like so did many of his fans. Once he inked the deal with Adidas and started to produce apparel and footwear solely for them, the popularity for Adidas skyrocketed. Around Nike Air Max 270 Womens this same time, Adidas launched their new boost technology and it claimed to be the future of footwear performance and comfort. Kanye West implemented this new technology on his new line of shoes , and thus the paradigm shift was starting to Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Womens begin.

Initially, the Adidas Ultra boost was not receiving as much attention as Adidas had originally hoped and it wasn’t until Kanye West performed one song during a Bulls timeout that they, almost instantly, became a hit. During his performance he wore the triple white Ultraboost which came out a couple days prior and within an hour of him performing they were sold out on Adidas.com and can now only be found at second hand retailers like eBay for $300-$400 plus.



Bohužel, do tohoto fóra mohou přispívat pouze přihlášení návštěvníci.
Online uživatelů (Administrátor)
Hostů: 49