ŘETĚZY : FireShow.cz
všechno co chcete vědět o řetězech a bojíte se zeptat...
should develop in a
Autor: ylq (27.159.209.---)
Datum: 7 December, 2018 07:46

should develop in a balanced manner in terms of morality, intelligence, body, group, and beauty, and we must integrate it to achieve the purpose of learning. In the midst of growing up, we should be more grateful and thank everyone who has supported us. Since I fell to the ground, I have become a young man. Have we not been cared for and cared for by many people? Because of this, I can only learn and grow up smoothly. At home, I want to thank my parents and brothers. At school, I want to thank my teachers and classmates. In society, I want to thank everyone and thank them for their natural and natural things. The more we grow up, the more grateful we are. Be cautious and forget not to mention, bit by bit must report, not to mention, our study and growth is a journey of receiving the grace of others. Why don't we feel grateful? Everyone should be grateful and hard to learn, in order to grow stronger, stronger and better. The third chapter: My growth is full of sunshine. The growth of life is a delightful thing. In the course of my growth, there is the moisture of the rain, the sunshine; the care of my loved ones, the help of others. Grateful feelings are filled in my heart, I hope that I can do better, to live up to the fact that they have paid for my family. I am always going out alone, and I begin to miss the days when my father and mother were with me. When I was young, I needed my father's pick-up and study every day. I didn't know how to cherish it at that time, and take it for granted. When I grow up, I find that it is a kind of suffering to squeeze the car every day. Don't worry about being late, it turns out to be a kind of happiness. It is better to be grateful than to be grateful, to thank my parents for their unselfish love, and let me have a carefree childhood. It is said that blood is thicker than water, and family has an irreplaceable position in my heart [url=www.fesshelby.com/marlboro]Cheap Newport 100S Cigarettes Online[/url]. I think everyone will think so. Perhaps many people think that parents should pay for their children, and many parents do this, but I don't agree with them. I always feel that in this world, no one should pay for who, parents' love is selfless [url=www.wholesalenewport.com]Cigarettes Sales[/url], great, not should. If you think about it, you will feel embarrassed, carrying such a heavy family, but you can't believe it. Only by making progress, can your parents' heart be comforted. From the elementary school to the high school, Shi En has gone through a long road of learning for 11 years. In this, I have also experienced many teachers. I sincerely thank them for their hard work and hard work for my growth [url=www.designerindex.net/marlboro]Carton Of Marlboro Reds 100S[/url]. Many of them are in my mind. . Winning because of the subject is one thing that I have always been proud of myself, and this is definitely inseparable from the teacher's dedication. The research topic is a long and very difficult journey. The difficulties are constantly in front of us and continue to blow our confidence. At this time, the teacher gave us a lot of help. When we have problems that are difficult to solve [url=www.webvipsmoking.com]Wholesale Cigarette[/url], we can always go to the teacher to discuss; when we are about to give up, it is the constant encouragement of the teacher to let us regain our confidence. Without a teacher, I think maybe I won't stick to the end. The fourth one: Happy in growth, a 14-year-old middle school student [url=www.webvipsmoking.com]Carton Of Marlboro Red 100S[/url], a teenager who grew up in the warm embrace of the party, I feel very happy and very happy. Since I fell to the ground, I have a wish for ignorance: study hard and serve the motherland. When I was in elementary school, I studied hard and I was full of happiness in my studies. When I first entered the small school, I listened to my parents' teachings and said hello to a teacher. The teacher listened to the smile and encouraged me to say, "Let's study hard, you are a polite child." I listened at the time, and I was very happy. Since then, God has created a cheerful and lively personality. I firmly said to myself: "Lifelong with music" As the age grows, there are more and more happy events around. At the beginning of the first day, I have been studying very well, but as I approached the exam, the

Bohužel, do tohoto fóra mohou přispívat pouze přihlášení návštěvníci.
Online uživatelů (Administrátor)
Hostů: 48