ŘETĚZY : FireShow.cz
všechno co chcete vědět o řetězech a bojíte se zeptat...
ruthless disease fell
Autor: ylq (27.159.209.---)
Datum: 7 December, 2018 07:46

ruthless disease fell from the sky, which made me fail to test the first time. When I looked at the bright red scores on the students�� papers, I was so utterly tearful. . I can think about it later, I will make a decision next time! Don't be too sad. I made a full preparation for the second exam. Perhaps because of my sincerity, I was moved by God and finally fulfilled my wish. When the school read my name in the "Certificate of Commendation," I was excited, happy, and proud. When I took the light steps to receive the prize, I saw the smiles of my parents [url=www.designerindex.net/marlboro]Free Carton Of Newports[/url], the teachers' sincere and kind eyes, the eyes that the students admired and envied. At that moment, I was happy to sing, but I didn't do it [url=www.wholesalenewport.com]Duty Free Marlboro Cigarettes[/url], but I was calm, and I received the prize firmly, and I just respected it. At that time, my heart was so happy and happy, but I most wanted to say: "Thank you for the innocent teaching of the teachers [url=www.prideconcept.com/marlboro]Newport Cigarettes Carton Wholesale[/url], thank you for your love and care." Happy and happy, I thought: This achievement should not be the best. I want to fight forever like Mrs. Curie I admire, never satisfied. There is happiness everywhere in life, especially the children and adolescents who grew up in the red society and the new society. But when you enjoy your time, don't forget our mission: study hard and rejuvenate China! It is my greatest honour to grow up with happiness. But the happiness of the motherland is the greatest, most sacred, and true happiness. I wish the people of the motherland happy and happy, and wish the motherland Beijing 2008 Olympic Games a smooth progress. I wish Chinese football Out of Asia, go to the world! Happy, fly! The fifth chapter: the pace of growth and growth has come, and the troubles of growth have followed. People are covered in depression all day long. "How are you so careless, the uppercase letters of English are written in lowercase letters; mathematics is not a decimal point, forgetting to add, or dead brains can not turn; the language is also, it should always be wrong to be wrong. ... the results are always not improved!" At the beginning of the first day, such words often linger in my heart. Sometimes it is the words of parental criticism, sometimes it is my self-training, sometimes it is the sarcasm of my sister. I also want to improve my grades, but I can't be satisfied. It��s not that this section is missing [url=www.buyusacigarettes.com]Buy Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping[/url], that is, that section is defeated. These are all unexpected to me. Who does not want to test a good grade [url=www.designerindex.net/marlboro]Cheap Newport Cigarettes Cartons Online[/url], but each person's ability is different, and the efforts are different, so the "fruit" of the harvest is also dry and full. Therefore, I can only say one thing: "Do your best", there will be competition in life - this is what I comfort myself. But despite this, there are still many troubles that make me linger: as a student, I tell myself that my grades can't be too bad; as a daughter, I tell myself that I can't let my parents disappoint; as a sister, I tell myself to give my sister a Good role model... Therefore, the troubles are increasing. But conversely, if you get it so easily if you get good grades, wouldn't it be a big loss of its own meaning and lose people's desire to have it? Think about it this way, and the troubles are reduced a lot. However, there is another kind of view that is formed in the mind. Although there are

Bohužel, do tohoto fóra mohou přispívat pouze přihlášení návštěvníci.
Online uživatelů (Administrátor)
Hostů: 61