STICKY : FireShow.cz
flowersticky, devilsticky a prostě všechny tyčky...výroba, tipy, tricky atd.
Wholesale Jerseys
Autor: tuhouyuan (89.187.161.---)
Datum: 15 January, 2020 08:42

Ray Etrych’s No Army Dodgers Here Jamal Adams Jets Jersey , Rush Elsewhere: Real Core Principles, Common Sacrifice, and the World War Two Infantry illuminates the corruption of both Republicans and Democrats, who have essentially undermined the core principles of America. Etrych is a US Army veteran who served during the Vietnam War, giving him the perspective of one who served in war and sees the issues today from a truly American standpoint, having risked his life to protect America. Unfortunately for our political system today Sam Darnold Jets Jersey , many of our politicians did not serve in the military, becoming “jodys” who used their entitlements to avoid their duty to America, giving them a lack of understanding about the meaning of war, service, honor, and American values.

It’s provocative from the very first page Le'Veon Bell Jets Jersey , when he states that, “The heartless have multiplied and the zombie ‘rushlimbaughs’ of this country are now never dead, except inside, and they will never go away.” Many of Etrych’s descriptions are certainly inflammatory, but for anyone who has become disillusioned with the political system as a whole, they will find great humor in some of his pop cultural comparisons and find themselves nodding with many of his assertions.

Etrych does not limit his acerbic commentary to a particular political party C.J. Mosley Jets Jersey , rather he expresses a general dissatisfaction with the models of leadership in our nation today and the political radicalism that exists; “The extremist Democrats and Republicans share a heartlessness, one on abortion; the other, on the economy, and, both share a heartlessness on serving their country in uniform.” Etrych illustrates to readers that the two parties are not as different as one might assume, both sharing an underlying moral corruption. While Bill Clinton and Rush Limbaugh are often seen as “polar opposites” politically Curtis Martin Jets Jersey , “they could actually be ideological twins when it comes to military service evasion and going on to higher things with that on your record and without shame.”

In No Army Dodgers Here, Rush Elsewhere, the true strength is Etrych’s unrestrained approach to the lack of values in the political system, systematically dismantling the myths that pervade society today and exposing our political leaders for what they truly are. Whether you are a veteran or are simply disenchanted with society and politics, Etrych’s work will undoubtedly move readers and echo their own feelings.

Ray Etrych’s No Army Dodgers Here, Rush Elsewhere is available in all digitals Joe Namath Jets Jersey , including amazonkindle, nook, Sony Reader, and i-Pad. The author holds a B.A. from Monteith College at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. Also, the author’s father Trevon Wesco Jets Jersey , John Etrych, a World War II veteran, fought in combat with the famous 45th Infantry Division at the Battle of Anzio, Italy, and helped to liberate the Dachau Nazi concentration camp.

Find out more about No Army Dodgers Here, Rush Elsewhere by visiting

If you've just joined or started a critique group for writers but no one seems to know what to do next Chuma Edoga Jets Jersey , maybe this guide and checklist will help. If you aren't in a critique group, you can still use it to critique your own writing.

CRITIQUING MANUSCRIPTS (For Critique Groups)

Begin with some basic procedural guidelines for critiquing:

1) Start with something positive - Point out at least one thing that worked really well in the manuscript.

2) Be specific in your comments and suggestions ? For example, saying "I liked your story" is flattering to the writer, but doesn't really mean much. Saying something like, "I felt the dialogue sounded exactly like something two teenagers would say and advanced the plot well" is more specific.

3) Use the checklist (below) - This will help you be more specific in your comments and suggestions. And, if you use the checklist to critique your own writing it will help you recognize weak points in your story before you share your work with anyone.

CHECKLIST FOR CRITIQUING MANUSCRIPTS

I. Character

__ Are my characters well-rounded? Do the major characters have both positive and negative traits?

__ Is my main character someone readers can care about? Does heshe want something important?

__ Have I revealed character through action?

__ Does my main character take action? Or is she too passive?

__ Is each character's voice distinctly hisher own?

__ Have I avoided stereotypes and stock characters?

__ Does my main character solve hisher own problem? Is he or she different in some way from how he or she was at the beginning of the story? (this doesn't always have to happen Jachai Polite Jets Jersey , but usually it means your story has some depth to it)

II. Point of View

__ Have I stayed with my POV character throughout the story?

__ Would the story be stronger if I switched from third person to first person or vice versa? Would the story be better told from a different character's point of view?

III. Plot

__ What is the basic conflict of my story?

Beginning

__ Do I introduce my characters and the conflict right away? Or do I take too much time revving up? Could I chop off the first paragraph and start with the second?

Middle

__ Have I put complications in the middle that get worse and worse and build to a climax?

__ Does my character have to work to reach hisher goal?

End

__ Does my main character solve hisher own problem?

__ Does the ending grow logically out of the rest of the story?

__ Is my ending satisfying without being predictable?

IV. Language

Description

__ Are my details specific, not generalized?

__ Have I bogged down the action with tedious passages of description? (One way to check this is to see how many "ing" words are u. Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Shop Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys

Bohužel, do tohoto fóra mohou přispívat pouze přihlášení návštěvníci.
Online uživatelů (Administrátor)
Hostů: 36