FAGULE : FireShow.cz
taková ta dlouhá věc, se kterou byste se nedotkli ani svých ponožek...
persistent stupid feeling
Autor: lasky1994 (36.5.119.---)
Datum: 11 January, 2019 06:58

More positives - my lovely friends, who clocked up some Asics Gel Lyte 3 Mujer brilliant PBs. Adidas Zx 700 Femme Hats off to Sophie, for a PB and sub 3h 30min finish, paced by “Metronome” Shaun. To Susie and Emily who paced the four hour groups - the former just days after an epic sufferfest in the Marathon des Sables, the latter a whole six days after running Boston Marathon. To Tim, who Adidas Eqt Support Adv Dames like me had a bad day but battled through to finish anyway (Tim, you’ll always be the RIGHT Tim Jones to us).

And a huge huge thank you from the bottom of my heart to Ben, who went from pacemaker to nursemaid, and then had to wing an impromptu strength session, carrying me and Asics Gel lyte 5 Dames about five bags when I fell apart over the line.

I have a persistent stupid feeling that I’ve left people down. It’s pure vanity, really, as I know no one but me really should or does care, but my friends and family and you guys have been so supportive that I feel a debt I owe hasn’t Nike Air Max 95 Femme really Nike Air Max 90 Womens Grey been repaid. I so wanted to see the look of pride in my kids faces if I did it, but I suppose at least I can repay their unwavering support in cake.

So thank you for everything. Thanks for all the lovely messages on Strava and Twitter - both before and after. Marathons are brutal Adidas Tubular Mujer when they go wrong, and this one has left me battered mentally and physically. But I’ll get back there. Unless, of course, I just decide to do the sensible thing and become a professional cake eater. That’s a thing, right?

Bohužel, do tohoto fóra mohou přispívat pouze přihlášení návštěvníci.
Online uživatelů (Administrátor)
Hostů: 55