Testovací fórum : FireShow.cz
sem můžete psát bláboly a testovat toto fórum...
Oscilloscope of choice?
Autor: faelanstevie (124.124.14.---)
Datum: 31 March, 2018 10:49

Hi,

I have used a few manufactures of Oscilloscopes over the years but I think, like me everyone has a favourite.
As a hauder of test gear among other stuff, I own 2 Tek 2440's, a Tec 24445a and an HP 54645a.
I think as I have always used HP scopes at work and know how to drive them with my eyes closed, I always reach for this scope when I don't want to be challenged by the gear i'm using!
I know a lot of the guys from the States seem to prefer Tek gear, and I must admit the 2445a analog scope is really nice to use for audio gear, but if I had to keep only one, it would be the HP.
So please let us know what Make and model is your "go to scope" and why that is?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
[www.eevblog.com]
Promotional video company

Thanks

Re: Oscilloscope of choice?
Autor: haoixyu01 (103.219.194.---)
Datum: 2 April, 2018 12:33

If you can draw Christian Louboutin out the fashion The North Face circle skills anywhere, Ray-Ban Outlet it must be a Ray Ban Sunglasses high fashion - it sounds UGG Boots like an inconspicuous cutting UGG Outlet Stores technique. But it is Christian Louboutin Shoes obviously incompatible existence: Air Max Shoes the designer throws around Air Max Shoes Sale the opera shape, bow Coach Factory Outlet Store , traditional fantasy, and persuasion Coach Outlet Sale the modern woman Red Bottom Heels she can wear? Pierpaolo Red Bottom Shoes Piccioli Valentino Fashion: Ray Ban Outlet A splendid ocher-colored fleece jacket Coach Outlet Store scoops gigantic floating, carhart Coach Outlet Store Online brown trousers and looks like Ray Ban Glasses a simple white tank Ray Ban Sunglasses Aquamarine ostrich feathers Roger Vivier The hat. Yes, if you are a casual casual woman, you can come to the haute couture ball.
The Paris auto season Roger Vivier Shoes has always wanted someone Ray-Ban Sunglasses to give up stereotype not any Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet old princess route, but to Ray-Ban Eyeglasses abandon wings of wings and colors Ray-Ban Sunglasses Outlet , wild clashes of color, and free Oakley Outlet sense of fantasy. Piccioli is highly Coach Outlet Online Store reminiscent of all the anger of Coach Outlet 50 It introduces the idea that Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet it can not mean pants (but it may be dust or pink ripple silk) simply to Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses fashion The person who is nailed Burberry Outlet is the luxury of the grandmother of the opera court and the top cocktail top of the 60's.
Piccioli is that he is also a contradiction to walk. High fashion http://www.oakley-outlet.in.net/ looking at the 1950s of attractive magazine pictures in the 1980s http://www.oakleyoutletonline.us.com/ , he committed to making all parts of concrete, as a http://www.raybansunglassesrx.us.com/ boy fantasy to gain the balance of his body I respected http://www.raybansunglassesus.com/ the person who is. Petite director When they are called I dislike http://www.uggsoutletstore.com/ them, they are not hands but people, it is not Rome, professional studio Valentino, no rules There is no rule bent brilliantly You can be crowded. They were the image of the elegant princess' s Renaissance made possible by people, Piccioli and Maria Grazia Chiuri changed fashion in the second half. Piccioli 's bid has made it possible to rotate in this new direction as well.
He emphasized that True Religion Jeans everyone (like Air Jordan Shoes getting a certain True Religion Outlet income level), Moncler Jackets Outlet Valentino, who Coach Outlet Online Sale finds that opportunity Moncler Jackets , watches great Moncler Outlet respect as women's Moncler Jackets various expansion functions UGGS Outlet . This does not UGG Outlet Store mean that this Ray Ban Sunglasses idea was completely Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses exiled. The Ray-Ban Sunglasses shining fairy dress

Coach Outlet is built to help people
Autor: Linda123456 (24.163.8.---)
Datum: 30 May, 2018 11:41

Coach Outlet is built to help people
t exactly the biggest Dancing with the Stars watchers. Can you explain how the scoring works? Because people who get good scores seem to get cut and people who aren't that good seem to stick around.Andrews: The judges' vote plays a big part, but what we came to see quickly was that the fan v.Ray Ban Outlet otes means so much, which is what Maks has tried to tell me since Day One. He said, "You may be the best dancer on the show but not win it." Fan base is huge. And it's scary for me because people watching the show are predominat.Ray Ban Outlet ely women and my demographic tends to be the male sports fan, so finding a way to get them to vote for me has been a challenge. But I'm lucky because every female loves Maks, so that helps me. But please, Hot Clicks Nation, vote for me..Herve Leger Outlet [Call] 1-800-868-3403.SI: What's the typical day for you like with the show?Andrews: Usually, you do press starting at 5:30-6:30 in the morning and that goes for three or four hours. Then I record an interview for DWTS..Herve Leger Dress On Sale Then I have an hour before I have to be at the studio and then I'm at the dance studio for six or seven hours.SI: You were in good shape before doing the show, but do you feel like you're in even better shape now?.Coach Outlet Andrews: It's a different kind of being in shape. There's really no time to eat because you're dancing so much. You also don't want to eat a big meal because you have to dance. So you have to force yourself to eat. And I'm trying to eat a.Coach Outlet Online lot because I know I'm burning it off. I feel like I'm a lot slimmer. I feel like I lost the weightlifting kind of muscle because I'm not doing any of that stuff. Before, when I was on the road with college football and college bas.Christian Louboutin Outlet ketball, I would P90X and everything like that with the guys. But I'm not lifting any weights. I'm just longer and leaner.SI: P90X?Andrews: [Laughing] You know what I mean.SI: Oh, yeah, totally. On that note, I'll give you on.Authentic Nike Air Jordan e last chance to get some votes.Andrews: Oh, gosh, please, I need my fans more than ever now. Don't for a minute think it's the wussy thing to do.
is Crossfit?Crossfit uses compound movements from gymnastics, mar.Yeezy Boost 350tial arts, weightlifting and powerlifting as well as sprinting and running to maximise a person's response to exercise. Workouts are scalable from a rank beginner to a very elite athlete. Exercises are constantly changing, involve big.Adidas Human Race movements that demand focus and constant attention to form. It's possible to "grow up" with Crossfit, because the mastery of many exercises requires years of practice, though the basics can be learned over a weekend, or picked up .Adidas nmdalong the way. Workouts are posted on the website crossfit every morning, so you are never prepared for what will come next, providing a constant challenge for your body and your mind. The idea is to push it every time you work out.What is.NIke Soccer Cleats P90X?P90X is a series of DVDs which take you through a variety of different workouts, mixing bodybuilding techniques (Day 1: chest and back) with other disciplines, like Yoga and Martial Arts, to maximise muscle confusion and counte.Adidas Soccer Shoesract boredom. It should also be noted that P90X is largely geared to improving physique, while Crossfit targets overall fitness improvement. With a choice of 12 sweat-inducing, muscle-pumping workouts, they are designed to transform a regular body into a ripped machine in a 90-day programme. Its mix-and-match style minimises your body's adaptation to exercises.Which one is better?Depending on how you work them, both are good and effective. My opinion is that Crossfit is a lot more fun and its enthusiastic online blogging community makes it more interesting. Also, knowing that tomorrow is 'Yoga Day' doesn't do much to excite an exerciser on the third time through the P90-X DVDs.However, each is great at moving people toward the stated goals of the programme. Crossfit's goal is to improve work capacity (fitness) on a broad scale; P90X is built to help people lose body fat. Where "physique-al" improvement comes as a byproduct of improved fitness with Crossfit, P90X targets that goal singly.With P90X, trainees watch a video e

Adidas Human Race tall can weigh up to
Datum: 31 May, 2018 02:59

Adidas Human Race tall can weigh up to
t exactly the biggest Dancing with the Stars watchers. Can you explain how the scoring works? Because people who get good scores seem to get cut and people who aren't that good seem to stick around.Andrews: The judges' vote plays a big part, but what we came to see quickly was that the fan v.Ray Ban Outlet otes means so much, which is what Maks has tried to tell me since Day One. He said, "You may be the best dancer on the show but not win it." Fan base is huge. And it's scary for me because people watching the show are predominate.Ray Ban Outlet ly women and my demographic tends to be the male sports fan, so finding a way to get them to vote for me has been a challenge. But I'm lucky because every female loves Maks, so that helps me. But please, Hot Clicks Nation, vote for me. .Herve Leger Outlet [Call] 1-800-868-3403.SI: What's the typical day for you like with the show?Andrews: Usually, you do press starting at 5:30-6:30 in the morning and that goes for three or four hours. Then I record an interview for DWTS. Th.Herve Leger Dress On Sale en I have an hour before I have to be at the studio and then I'm at the dance studio for six or seven hours.SI: You were in good shape before doing the show, but do you feel like you're in even better shape now?And.Coach Outlet rews: It's a different kind of being in shape. There's really no time to eat because you're dancing so much. You also don't want to eat a big meal because you have to dance. So you have to force yourself to eat. And I'm trying to eat a lot.Coach Outlet Online because I know I'm burning it off. I feel like I'm a lot slimmer. I feel like I lost the weightlifting kind of muscle because I'm not doing any of that stuff. Before, when I was on the road with college football and college basketb.Christian Louboutin Outlet all, I would P90X and everything like that with the guys. But I'm not lifting any weights. I'm just longer and leaner.SI: P90X?Andrews: [Laughing] You know what I mean.SI: Oh, yeah, totally. On that note, I'll give you one la.Authentic Nike Air Jordan st chance to get some votes.Andrews: Oh, gosh, please, I need my fans more than ever now. Don't for a minute think it's the wussy thing to do.
fight obesity within its ranks. Of particular concern is whether the D.Yeezy Boost 350epartment of Defense will be able to replace current fighting forces when potential recruits are too badly out of shape to qualify for service."[My program] is as much about recruits as it is about active duty," Horton said. "So it st.Adidas Human Racearts with the civilian population. We've got kids that actually want to join up and can't because they can't pass the PT [physical training] test."A recruit must meet the physical fitness test, which includes situps and pushups, when.Adidas nmd he or she enlists.The maximum acceptable weight depends on the person's age, gender and height. A 21- to 27-year-old woman with no prior service who's 5 feet 3 inches tall is allowed to weigh up to 137 pounds. A man in the same age group .NIke Soccer Cleatswho's 5 feet 8 inches tall can weigh up to 186 pounds.Horton said the idea is to change the way recruits think about getting healthy and fit, because "being overweight means you're being overwhelmed."And his concerns are backed up by .Adidas Soccer Shoesalarming statistics.More than 9 million young adults -- 27 percent of all Americans age 17 to 24 -- are too overweight to join the military, according to a report released in April by a group of retired admirals, generals and other senior military leaders known as "Mission: Readiness.""Being overweight or obese turns out to be the leading medical reason why applicants fail to qualify for military service," according to the group's report, "Too Fat to Fight."
Before the weigh-in began, Kelly Jordon and Denny Brauer had a friendly bet on who would have the bigger bag that day. The prize: one dollar.Jordon brought 19 pounds, 15 ounces to the scales and then watched in disbelief as Brauer turned in 20 pounds even. The one ounce defeat for Jordon was not without a bit of redemption though."The thrilling victory for me is that I beat him by 2 ounces for the tournament," Jordon said. "That brightens my day because I chunked yesterday and only had 14 pounds."Indeed, his light Day Two ultimately cost him a shot at the top-12 cut

NIke Soccer Cleats the wussy thing to do
Datum: 31 May, 2018 03:00

NIke Soccer Cleats the wussy thing to do
t exactly the biggest Dancing with the Stars watchers. Can you explain how the scoring works? Because people who get good scores seem to get cut and people who aren't that good seem to stick around.Andrews: The judges' vote plays a big part, but what we came to see quickly was that the fan v.Ray Ban Outlet otes means so much, which is what Maks has tried to tell me since Day One. He said, "You may be the best dancer on the show but not win it." Fan base is huge. And it's scary for me because people watching the show are predominate.Ray Ban Outlet ly women and my demographic tends to be the male sports fan, so finding a way to get them to vote for me has been a challenge. But I'm lucky because every female loves Maks, so that helps me. But please, Hot Clicks Nation, vote for me. .Herve Leger Outlet [Call] 1-800-868-3403.SI: What's the typical day for you like with the show?Andrews: Usually, you do press starting at 5:30-6:30 in the morning and that goes for three or four hours. Then I record an interview for DWTS. Th.Herve Leger Dress On Sale en I have an hour before I have to be at the studio and then I'm at the dance studio for six or seven hours.SI: You were in good shape before doing the show, but do you feel like you're in even better shape now?And.Coach Outlet rews: It's a different kind of being in shape. There's really no time to eat because you're dancing so much. You also don't want to eat a big meal because you have to dance. So you have to force yourself to eat. And I'm trying to eat a lot.Coach Outlet Online because I know I'm burning it off. I feel like I'm a lot slimmer. I feel like I lost the weightlifting kind of muscle because I'm not doing any of that stuff. Before, when I was on the road with college football and college basketb.Christian Louboutin Outlet all, I would P90X and everything like that with the guys. But I'm not lifting any weights. I'm just longer and leaner.SI: P90X?Andrews: [Laughing] You know what I mean.SI: Oh, yeah, totally. On that note, I'll give you one la.Authentic Nike Air Jordan st chance to get some votes.Andrews: Oh, gosh, please, I need my fans more than ever now. Don't for a minute think it's the wussy thing to do.
and he finished the tournament in 20th place."The nice thing is I would.Yeezy Boost 350n't have had a chance to win anyway," Jordon said. "Now, I can enjoy my day tomorrow, spend some time with Kerri and maybe go to Napa."Herren heating upJames OverstreetMatt Herren (8th, 61-5)Matt Herren makes no secret of the fact tha.Adidas Human Racet he is flipping. Were it not for a few lost fish each day, his name would be getting thrown around with the likes of Eaker and Lowen."The fish seem to be biting real funny," Herren said. "I'm having trouble executing and that's cost.Adidas nmding me because the weights have been going up. They have every day."The number of 20-pound bags has been a good indicator of that fact. On Day One, 10 crossed the scale. Then 16 anglers weighed in over 20 pounds on Day Two. Finally, on Day.NIke Soccer Cleats Three, with half the number of contestants, 18 bags over 20 pounds were weighed in.Herren was one of those, bringing in 21 pounds, 12 ounces and locking up a top-12 spot in eighth place. He's sharing a spot with Boyd Duckett (ninth) .Adidas Soccer Shoesand the place seems to be getting better and better."It's amazing what's moving into that cut," Herren said. "The fish are getting bigger too. Unfortunately, we are losing at night what we gain during the day (water temperature). If it stays warm tonight, I wouldn't be surprised to see 7- and 8-pounders crash the hill. They got their bags packed and they are ready to move in."Rookie mistakeA rookie mistake cost Elite Series rookie Cliff Crochet a chance to fish Sunday."I missed an 8-pounder today that cost me 30 spots today," Crochet said. "I saw it — I got a picture of the fish. I had him flipping grass. Everything started right. I stuck him and he came out of the mat in front of the boat and jumps."It wasn't the jump that did Crochet in, but what happened next."I worked my way to the back of the boat, trying to keep pressure on him," Crochet said. "I must have moved my rod wrong because when I got to the back, it just came off."With only four fish on the day, Crochet dropped to 44th place. Add an 8-pounder to his 13 pou

Re: Oscilloscope of choice?
Autor: Linda123456 (38.70.238.---)
Datum: 26 December, 2018 07:33

ite soccer insaneThat said it
– I appear to the official suggestions 3 canicule ago upload Switch to Wide Newbie one step,She got out her curling irons and lighted the gas and went to work repairing the ravages made by generosity added to love. Which is always a tremendous task, dear friends–a mammoth task.Duing the Western Han Dynasty(206 B.C.- A.D.24)Period, there was a very famous general whose name was Li Guang.He was very brave and skillful in battle, and had fought more than seventy battles with the Huns, an ancient nationality in China.Having made brilliant achievements in war, he was deeply loved and esteemed by the officers and men as well as the common people. However,he did not claim credit for himself beats by dre and become arrogant,although he held a high post,commanding a big army,and had rendered outstanding service in defending the county. He was not only polite and amiable, but also shared weal and woe with the soldiers. He always had the troops under his commandat heart,and whenever gifts were bestowed to him by the beats.Aliexpressite by dr dre imperial government,he distributed the gifts to his officers and men. When marching, he endured the torments of hunger and thirst as the soldiers did when food and water were in short supply. When fighting, he charged at the beats headphones head of his men,and ,when he gave the order,every soldier advanced bravely to engage in fighting,not fearing death.
In the Northern and Southern Dynasties when the State of Chen (A.D. 557-589) was facing its demise, Xu Deyan, husband of the princess, broke a bronze mirror into halves. Each of them kept a half as dre beats tokens in case they were separated. Soon afterwards, they did lose touch with each other, but the two halves of the mirror enabled them to be reunited. The King of Wu was seriously wounded and soon died. His son Fu Chai became the new King. Fu was determined to get revenge. He drilled his army rigidly until it was a perfect fighting force. Three years later, he led his army against the .ite soccer dr dre headphones State of Yue and caught its king Gou
er mercenary work.Eventually, Usher came down from the ceiling like a black Shawn Michaels and completely outclassed the BEP by fucking dancing. We couldn't have that shit, though, so he exited about as quickly as Slash did. Not that he could be heard at first due to a problem with his microphone. I've heard some people say that if you looked past the technical issues, which included Auto-Tune not working at times, microphones not being turned on, and the V in "Love" not being fully lit, that this was a great show. That argument is invalid for so many reasons, but the notion that we should have to look past technical issues is downright insulting. This is Halftime at the Super Bowl. Everything is supposed to be spot-on and planned out well ahead of time. There should not be any mistakes. I'd be willing to forgive one or two mistakes—we're only human—but the issues kept piling up, hampering what woul.ite soccer store ld have been merely horrible if there had been no mistakes.This was the worst Super Bowl Halftime performance of all time. The music was fucking atrocious, but we're talking about the Black Eyed Peas, so that was expected. What I didn't expect was to see four people get paid millions of dollars to do jack-shit. Past Super Bowl acts didn't incorporate a lot of flair into their show, but those were rock acts who had something to do at all times, and they were still able to play to the crowd while playing their instruments. This was every bad rap cliché thrown in a blender and set to "ultra smooth." The staging made no sense, the choreography was practically nonexistent (except for the hundreds in the background, who managed to be brightly lit and invisible at the same time), there were sound issues, there were visual issues, pointless cameos, incomplete renditions of songs, and the featured act looked like they were doped up on cough medicine. If you thought this was a good Halftime show, you are either fucking stupid or fucking insane.That said, it wasn't half as bad as "My Humps."
This is the ultimate snowboarder's sui

ite soccer store

Bohužel, do tohoto fóra mohou přispívat pouze přihlášení návštěvníci.
Online uživatelů (Administrátor)
Hostů: 33