Testovací fórum : FireShow.cz
sem můžete psát bláboly a testovat toto fórum...
Full bridge PWM converter
Autor: faelanstevie (124.124.14.---)
Datum: 31 March, 2018 10:52

Hello,

I want to generate 350V from 40V using phase shift full bridge topology. Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong? How to choose magnetizing inductance? I have attached my model. Frequency of operation is 100KHz.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
[www.electro-tech-online.com]
Promotional video service

Thanks

Re: Full bridge PWM converter
Autor: haoixyu01 (103.219.194.---)
Datum: 2 April, 2018 12:32

If you can draw Christian Louboutin out the fashion The North Face circle skills anywhere, Ray-Ban Outlet it must be a Ray Ban Sunglasses high fashion - it sounds UGG Boots like an inconspicuous cutting UGG Outlet Stores technique. But it is Christian Louboutin Shoes obviously incompatible existence: Air Max Shoes the designer throws around Air Max Shoes Sale the opera shape, bow Coach Factory Outlet Store , traditional fantasy, and persuasion Coach Outlet Sale the modern woman Red Bottom Heels she can wear? Pierpaolo Red Bottom Shoes Piccioli Valentino Fashion: Ray Ban Outlet A splendid ocher-colored fleece jacket Coach Outlet Store scoops gigantic floating, carhart Coach Outlet Store Online brown trousers and looks like Ray Ban Glasses a simple white tank Ray Ban Sunglasses Aquamarine ostrich feathers Roger Vivier The hat. Yes, if you are a casual casual woman, you can come to the haute couture ball.
The Paris auto season Roger Vivier Shoes has always wanted someone Ray-Ban Sunglasses to give up stereotype not any Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet old princess route, but to Ray-Ban Eyeglasses abandon wings of wings and colors Ray-Ban Sunglasses Outlet , wild clashes of color, and free Oakley Outlet sense of fantasy. Piccioli is highly Coach Outlet Online Store reminiscent of all the anger of Coach Outlet 50 It introduces the idea that Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet it can not mean pants (but it may be dust or pink ripple silk) simply to Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses fashion The person who is nailed Burberry Outlet is the luxury of the grandmother of the opera court and the top cocktail top of the 60's.
Piccioli is that he is also a contradiction to walk. High fashion http://www.oakley-outlet.in.net/ looking at the 1950s of attractive magazine pictures in the 1980s http://www.oakleyoutletonline.us.com/ , he committed to making all parts of concrete, as a http://www.raybansunglassesrx.us.com/ boy fantasy to gain the balance of his body I respected http://www.raybansunglassesus.com/ the person who is. Petite director When they are called I dislike http://www.uggsoutletstore.com/ them, they are not hands but people, it is not Rome, professional studio Valentino, no rules There is no rule bent brilliantly You can be crowded. They were the image of the elegant princess' s Renaissance made possible by people, Piccioli and Maria Grazia Chiuri changed fashion in the second half. Piccioli 's bid has made it possible to rotate in this new direction as well.
He emphasized that True Religion Jeans everyone (like Air Jordan Shoes getting a certain True Religion Outlet income level), Moncler Jackets Outlet Valentino, who Coach Outlet Online Sale finds that opportunity Moncler Jackets , watches great Moncler Outlet respect as women's Moncler Jackets various expansion functions UGGS Outlet . This does not UGG Outlet Store mean that this Ray Ban Sunglasses idea was completely Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses exiled. The Ray-Ban Sunglasses shining fairy dress

Cheap Soccer Jerseys think it's the wussy
Autor: Linda123456 (24.163.8.---)
Datum: 30 May, 2018 11:43

Cheap Soccer Jerseys think it's the wussy
t exactly the biggest Dancing with the Stars watchers. Can you explain how the scoring works? Because people who get good scores seem to get cut and people who aren't that good seem to stick around.Andrews: The judges' vote plays a big part, but what we came to see quickly was that the fan v.Ray Ban Outlet otes means so much, which is what Maks has tried to tell me since Day One. He said, "You may be the best dancer on the show but not win it." Fan base is huge. And it's scary for me because people watching the show are predominate.Ray Ban Outlet ly women and my demographic tends to be the male sports fan, so finding a way to get them to vote for me has been a challenge. But I'm lucky because every female loves Maks, so that helps me. But please, Hot Clicks Nation, vote for me..Herve Leger Outlet [Call] 1-800-868-3403.SI: What's the typical day for you like with the show?Andrews: Usually, you do press starting at 5:30-6:30 in the morning and that goes for three or four hours. Then I record an interview for DWTS. .Herve Leger Dress On Sale Then I have an hour before I have to be at the studio and then I'm at the dance studio for six or seven hours.SI: You were in good shape before doing the show, but do you feel like you're in even better shape now?A.Coach Outlet ndrews: It's a different kind of being in shape. There's really no time to eat because you're dancing so much. You also don't want to eat a big meal because you have to dance. So you have to force yourself to eat. And I'm trying to eat a l.Coach Outlet Online ot because I know I'm burning it off. I feel like I'm a lot slimmer. I feel like I lost the weightlifting kind of muscle because I'm not doing any of that stuff. Before, when I was on the road with college football and college bask.Christian Louboutin Outlet tball, I would P90X and everything like that with the guys. But I'm not lifting any weights. I'm just longer and leaner.SI: P90X?Andrews: [Laughing] You know what I mean.SI: Oh, yeah, totally. On that note, I'll give you one .Authentic Nike Air Jordan last chance to get some votes.Andrews: Oh, gosh, please, I need my fans more than ever now. Don't for a minute think it's the wussy thing to do.
matic results in 60, rather than 90, days, all without use of weights.Yeezy Boost 350 or equipment.Similar to P90X, Insanity is a collection of 10 DVDs, each featuring a different 40- or 50-minute workout meant to be performed at home. You're supposed to do about one a day for 60 days, in accordance with a provided sc.Adidas Human Racehedule. There's also a nutrition plan, a la P90X.Here, though, the routines are all cardiovascular and corecentric. There are no "arms," "back" or "legs" days, and there's no need for weights, bands or chin-up bars. Just a room in y.Adidas nmdour house with a lot of free space.Your host is also different. Instead of taking orders from Horton, you're instructed by Shaun T, a professional dancer with abs of steel and the on-screen demeanor of a military drill sergeant.Beachbody’.NIke Soccer Cleatss “Insanity” exercise program: every bit as crazy as the title suggests.Seriously. Mr. T shows zero mercy. If the program is 50 minutes long, he'll give you maybe 2 minutes total to rest, wipe up the pools of sweat under your feet, an.Adidas Soccer Shoesd sip some water.The rest of the time, he's goading you through relentless series of jumps, kicks and squats, pushing you to go faster and harder with every repeat. It's like interval training or P90X plyometrics, only you're stuck in perpetual overdrive.Now, I didn't commit to Insanity whole-hog. I'm still working my way through P90X, and switching programs midstream or taking on a second one wouldn't have been right. Wouldn't have been fair to Tony.Instead, I accepted an invitation from Hillary Goldberg, a Beachbody apostle in Shaker Heights (teambeachbodyfitbody), to experience Insanity Day 1: "Plyo Cardio Circuit."It started off easy enough. After a quick stretch, there was some jogging, kicking and jumping jacks. No big deal. Incidentally, as with P90X, Insanity includes a fitness test to determine whether you're up to the series. Basically, if you've got bad knees or a heart condition, you're probably wise to sit this one out.Then it got tough, fast. Rounds two and three had me doing rapid push-ups then springing i

Re: Full bridge PWM converter
Autor: Linda123456 (38.70.238.---)
Datum: 26 December, 2018 07:35

ite soccer reaction to the film
– I appear to the official suggestions 3 canicule ago upload Switch to Wide Newbie one step,She got out her curling irons and lighted the gas and went to work repairing the ravages made by generosity added to love. Which is always a tremendous task, dear friends–a mammoth task.Duing the Western Han Dynasty(206 B.C.- A.D.24)Period, there was a very famous general whose name was Li Guang.He was very brave and skillful in battle, and had fought more than seventy battles with the Huns, an ancient nationality in China.Having made brilliant achievements in war, he was deeply loved and esteemed by the officers and men as well as the common people. However,he did not claim credit for himself beats by dre and become arrogant,although he held a high post,commanding a big army,and had rendered outstanding service in defending the county. He was not only polite and amiable, but also shared weal and woe with the soldiers. He always had the troops under his commandat heart,and whenever gifts were bestowed to him by the bea.Aliexpressite s by dr dre imperial government,he distributed the gifts to his officers and men. When marching, he endured the torments of hunger and thirst as the soldiers did when food and water were in short supply. When fighting, he charged at the beats headphones head of his men,and ,when he gave the order,every soldier advanced bravely to engage in fighting,not fearing death.
In the Northern and Southern Dynasties when the State of Chen (A.D. 557-589) was facing its demise, Xu Deyan, husband of the princess, broke a bronze mirror into halves. Each of them kept a half as dre beats tokens in case they were separated. Soon afterwards, they did lose touch with each other, but the two halves of the mirror enabled them to be reunited. The King of Wu was seriously wounded and soon died. His son Fu Chai became the new King. Fu was determined to get revenge. He drilled his army rigidly until it was a perfect fighting force. Three years later, he led his army against .ite soccer the dr dre headphones State of Yue and caught its king Gou
y’s game because of an injury.Bailey now has the record for all-time Pro Bowl appearances for a cornerback, after being tied with Hall of Famer Mike Haynes at nine.
ARTISTdirect editor in chief and Dolor author Rick Florino had the privilege to catch Justin Bieber's Never Say Never and offer up an early emotional reaction to the film. This is it right here.Florino says, "Never Say Never is the best music film since Michael Jackson's This Is It. A riveting and inspiring portrait of resilience, Never Say Never brilliantly traces the meteoric rise of the world's most important pop presence. It's unique, undeniable, and unforgettable. This is the music and film event of the year!"Justin Bieber: Never Say Never hits theaters on February 11, and it's already moved us here at ARTISTdirect, will you be seeing it? Tell us how excited you are about Justin Bieber: Never Say Never below. Be sure to check.ite soccer store k out all of the other awesome features we have on Justin Bieber below!
Duke Realty Corp. (DRE), a real estate investment trust (REIT), reported fourth quarter 2010 FFO (fund from operations) of $73.9 million or 28 cents per share compared to $72.6 million or 33 cents in the year-ago quarter. Fund from operations, a widely used metric to gauge the performance of REITs, is obtained after adding depreciation and amortization and other non-cash expenses to net income.The reported FFO for the quarter marginally beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate by a penny. Total revenues were $329.8 million compared to $327.6 million in the year-ago quarter. Total revenues during the reported quarter surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $230 million.For full year 2010, Duke Realty reported FFO of $305.4 million or $1.23 per share, compared with $13.3 million or $0.06 per share in the year-ago period. Recurring FFO for fiscal 2010 was $1.15 per share compared with $1.45 in 2009. Recurring FFO for 2010 exceeded the Zacks Consensus Estimate by a penny. Total revenues during the year were $1.4 billion, compared with $1.3 billion in 2009

ite soccer store

Bohužel, do tohoto fóra mohou přispívat pouze přihlášení návštěvníci.
Online uživatelů (Administrátor)
Hostů: 27