Testovací fórum : FireShow.cz
sem můžete psát bláboly a testovat toto fórum...
mphasis on buildin
Autor: liny195 (128.90.37.---)
Datum: 8 October, 2018 08:03

Johnny Manziel’s Canadian Football League coach may think Manziel is good enough to play in the NFL Jared Spurgeon Jersey , but Manziel remains a bench warmer in the CFL.

Manziel’s team, the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, had its second game on Friday night, and for the second time Manziel did not get on the field.

Given the way the starting quarterback is playing, Manziel may not get on the field in the CFL any time soon. Tiger-Cats starting quarterback Jeremiah Masoli completed 19-of-29 passes for 332 yards Blake Bortles Jersey Black , with three touchdowns and one interception, in a 38-21 win over the Edmonton Eskimos. Tiger-Cats coach June Jones made clear after the game that he’s 100 percent behind Masoli as the starter.

“I’ve been saying it and nobody seems to believe me,” Jones said. “He has been pretty spectacular for as long as I have been here, 12 games. Jeremiah got out of some trouble and made plays which you need to do in this league. We are lucky to have him.”

So while Jones, a former NFL coach Tom Kuhnhackl Jersey , may think Manziel is good enough to play in the NFL, he doesn’t think Manziel is good enough to unseat Masoli. Which means Manziel isn’t going to play as long as Masoli is healthy.

The Alliance of American Football has announced the name of another head coach for its inaugural season in 2019.

Rick Neuheisel will coach the Phoenix entry in the league, which plans to launch in February 2019. Neuheisel’s involvement has been expected for some time, although initial reports indicated that he would be coaching a team based in Southern California.

Neuheisel will instead take over the Phoenix entry and he will coach home games at Sun Devil Stadium. Neuheisel is familiar with the stadium as he coached against Arizona State when he was the head coach at the University of Washington and when he coached UCLA.

“The Alliance鈥檚 emphasis on building a dynamic relationship between players, fans and the game is what immediately grabbed my attention. There is nothing like experiencing the thrill of victory and agony of defeat together. We all invest so much into the game Andrew Shaw Jersey , and that鈥檚 something I鈥檝e missed over the years away from the sidelines,鈥?Neuheisel said in a statement. 鈥淭he combination of a passionate fan base and motivated, talented players looking to make a name for themselves on the professional level will result in exciting football at Sun Devil Stadium in the spring, with the ultimate goal being to bring home the first ever Alliance Championship.”

Neuheisel also coached at the University of Colorado and spent time on the Ravens staff from 2005 to 2007. He joins Steve Spurrier, Brad Childress http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/jamize-olawale-jersey , Mike Singletary and Dennis Erickson as head coaches in the upstart league.

Houston Texans Jerseys

Bohužel, do tohoto fóra mohou přispívat pouze přihlášení návštěvníci.
Online uživatelů (Administrátor)
justus71, xvbhggrHostů: 45