Testovací fórum : FireShow.cz
sem můžete psát bláboly a testovat toto fórum...
As Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes prepares to make
Autor: liny195 (27.156.68.---)
Datum: 21 December, 2018 07:40

his first home start in Kansas City http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.com/deforest-buckner-jersey , the fans had better not blink when he has the ball in his hands. Mahomes has one of the strongest arms the NFL ever has seen, and he has displayed it throughout the first two weeks of the regular season.“I know when I am amped up, I throw it pretty hard sometimes, but luckily I have guys that can catch it,” Mahomes told reporters this week. “There is so much difference of having arm ability. You have to be able to throw it hard, you have to be able to throw it with touch. You have to be able to do everything in this league and I try to get better at every single one of those throws every single day.鈥滺e said his hardest throw ever came two weeks ago, against the Chargers.“I have probably thrown it as hard as I can a couple times,” Mahomes said. “Whenever there are those tight windows, I let it go. I think the ball to Sammy [Watkins] the first week against the Chargers was probably the hardest I have ever thrown it. It was rifled in there.鈥滺e’s been rifling it all his life. As he explained last month during a visit with PFT Live Womens Alfred Morris Jersey , Mahomes forced a very specific change in the rules of T-ball when he a six-year-old shortstop. After breaking the glasses of a teammate with a rocket to first base, Mahomes moving forward was instructed to roll the ball instead. The San Francisco 49ers wrapped up their second day of practice for Week 8, and they will have some big question marks heading into their final practice on Friday. Most notably, running back Matt Breida sat out his second straight day of practice due to the ankle injury he aggravated on Sunday against the Los Angeles Rams.Breida suffered the injury in Week 5, but was back playing in Week 6 and 7. It was clearly an issue, and in Week 7 he played only five offensive snaps. Head coach Kyle Shanahan said he would be day-to-day as they assessed where he is at as the game approaches. If he cannot go, Raheem Mostert and Alfred Morris would serve as the two primary running backs.For the time being, Breida’s odds seem long after two straight DNPs. If he gets a limited workout in, he will likely be listed as questionable Womens Marquise Goodwin Jersey , but I would not be surprised if they sat him this week. They face the Oakland Raiders next Thursday, and so they might prefer to get him an extra couple days of rest to get ready for the short week game.There were some issues on the Thursday practice report. Richard Sherman and Weston Richburg were each downgraded from limited to DNP, and Solomon Thomas was a DNP after he took a knee to the thigh, per Matt Barrows. Richburg and Sherman seem like the ones to really watch on Friday’s report.49ers Thursday practice participation reportDNP: RB Matt Breida (ankle), WR Pierre Garcon (shoulder, knee), C Weston Richburg (knee), CB Richard Sherman (calf), DE Solomon Thomas (thigh)Limited: WR Dante Pettis (knee)Full: LB Reuben Foster (shoulder) www.the49ersfootballauthentic.com , G Joshua Garnett (toe), G Mike Person (knee), T Joe Staley (not injury related), S Jaquiski Tartt (shoulder), CB Jimmie Ward (hamstring)Cardinals Thursday practice participation reportDNP: S Tre Boston (shoulder, ribs), K Phil Dawson (right hip), G Jeremy Vujnovich (hamstring)Limited: G Mike Iupati (back), DT Corey Peters (ankle) San Francisco 49ers T-Shirt , G Justin Pugh (hand)Full: LB Josh Bynes (wrist), WR Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring), QB Josh Rosen (toe), TE Ricky Seals-Jones (forearm), CB Jamar Taylor (back)

Bohužel, do tohoto fóra mohou přispívat pouze přihlášení návštěvníci.
Online uživatelů (Administrátor)
Hostů: 44