Testovací fórum : FireShow.cz
sem můžete psát bláboly a testovat toto fórum...
U-BOAT CHIMERA 43MM SS MOP 8099 Replica Watch
Autor: zodipon2 (35.229.224.---)
Datum: 13 August, 2019 07:24

U-Boat U-51 black and bronze

The hedonistic charm of my favorite drink comes to my mind, because I appreciate the engraved timepiece of the latest watch from the Italian watch brand U-BOAT replica watches U-51 Black&Bronze. This luxe timepiece is designed in bronze and is very masculine.

I can still vividly recall the wrought iron furniture sitting outside the cafe at Piazza del Duomo in Milan. On that beautiful summer day, life feels so good. The sun was painted with light bronze on my face, and the gorgeous Italian ladies reminded me that I was temporarily living in a beautiful place.

Some people persuaded by Napoleon would say that France is home to food and style. However, I disagree, it is the land of balsamic vinegar and la bella figura, it is the most attractive.

Italians understand the good things in life. They have a strong sense of pride, giving food an unparalleled taste and making people feel happy. The dishes here are very honest and offer simple dishes and a clear taste.HYT H1 PINK GOLD 148-DG-22-GF-LC

The power of design is everywhere, and architecture, fashion and supercars can be fun with clear lines and excellent execution.

In addition, the Italians have a strong presence in providing spectacular flavors and lofty saliva appeal. In the case of coffee, I admit that I drink a few cups of espresso every day. Its happiness and simplicity enhances enjoyment and proves the prerequisites for my daily life. The short taste stimulates the taste buds, which can be achieved without a large cup of coffee.

There are many things to praise about U-Boat U-51 Chimera (6495). It is very handsome and has a chiseled appearance. It is comfortable to wear and its structure gives quality and sturd reliability.

The movement is self-winding, including an aesthetic pendulum.replica watches luxury , It is made of sterling silver and is represented by the number "925". The rotor is open for operation and is equipped with blue screws to remind the wearer of good quality to support the appearance.

Traditionalists will appreciate the CôtesdeGenève pattern, which appears in a circular form on the bridge below the rotor, as well as the perlage and pendulum on the main board.

The movement has a frequency of 28,800 vph (4 Hz) and has 25 gems. Power reserve for 44 hours.

However, one aspect of this watch is to distinguish it from many timepieces. It is very readable and easy to read. In fact, this is a clean appearance that provides many virtues for this improved school boy, whose knees and radioactive teeth continue to illuminate his path.

This is a clean replica automatic watches that does not use any decontamination powder during its manufacture.

Technical specifications
Model: U-Boat U-51 Chimera
Reference: 6495
Case: stainless steel; diameter 46.00 mm; height 17.00 mm; waterproof 10 bar (100 m); sapphire crystal, front and bottom cover.
Function: hour; minute; auxiliary second; date; chronograph.
Movement: automatic winding; frequency 28,800 vph (4 Hz); 25 pieces of jewelry; 44 hours power reserve
Strap: Black alligator strap with steel pin buckle.

Bohužel, do tohoto fóra mohou přispívat pouze přihlášení návštěvníci.
Online uživatelů (Administrátor)
Hostů: 12